1. The Platform (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) have been created, established, published, hosted and owned by Damansara Technology Sdn. Bhd. (“DTech”).
2. There are two (2) types of access have been established for the Platform:
a. Public access sites
Contain information that is freely accessible, and may be viewed by any visitor or User (as defined in the Terms and Conditions). However, DTech maintains a copyright interest in the contents of the Platform. Information posted on the Platform shall not be distributed or copied without obtaining permission from DTech. Electronic information, which is stored, transmitted, or processed, on DTech’s computers or communication devices is the property of DTech.
b. Users information sites
Provide restricted access to sensitive and proprietary business information. Gaining access to some types of web-enabled information will require Users to register to view, retrieve, or process data provided by DTech. Parties so authorized may not divulge or transmit this information to other external parties without permission from DTech. Failure to comply with this Security Policy is punishable through loss of access and possible legal action for damages.
3. User registration for secured access to the Platform may be required when:
a. the Platform or internal link requires User identification before processing; and/or
b. accessed data has been classified as "sensitive" and requires further authorization.
4. To facilitate the management of the Platform, information may be collected for statistical purposes. DTech’s computer systems and servers can employ software programs to compile summary usage statistics, which may be used for assessing what information is relevant to DTech’s Users. The data so accumulated may be used to help determine technical design specifications, identify system performance, or pinpoint problem areas.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information via the Platform are strictly prohibited, and may be punishable under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and/or other relevant laws.
7. Username and password policy:
a. Access to sensitive or proprietary business information on the Platform is limited to Users, Merchants (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) and Authorized Third Party (as defined in the Terms and Conditions) who have been determined to have an appropriate business reason for having access to such data. All Users who are granted security access will be identified by a username and password. All actions performed with a username and password will be the responsibility of the identity registered to the owner/User.
b. Individuals who are granted password access to restricted information on the Platform or server are prohibited from sharing those passwords with or divulging those passwords to any third party. User shall notify us immediately in the event the username and/or password is lost or stolen or if the User believes that a non-authorized individual has discovered or have access to the username and/or password.
c. DTech’s records will be final and conclusive in all questions concerning whether or not your username and/or password were/was used in connection with a particular transaction.
d. By accepting password access to restricted part of the Platform and/or server(s), the Users agree to protect the identity of the username and password from discovery by any unauthorized third parties. To protect against anyone acquiring your username and/or password, DTech suggests the following security measures:
- never give out your username and/or password to anyone.
- your username and/or password should be changed immediately if someone else identifies it. DTech policy prohibits the sharing of usernames and/or passwords.
e. DTech will not be responsible for any damages caused by the unauthorized use of your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, username, and/or password.
[as at September 1, 2019]